Tuesday, September 23, 2008

We Got A Blog!

Yeah, we've started a blog! We thought since we're expecting, a blog would be a great way to share fun news and pics with friends and family. Quick update: Josh and I have been living in Sellersburg, Indiana a little over a year now. It's about 15 minutes from Louisville, Kentucky where Josh is in his second year of law school at the University of Louisville. We both graduated in 2007 (Josh from NC State and me from UNC). I am a nurse working in Labor & Delivery at a hospital in Louisville. I absolutely love it! I'm working nights, so sometimes it's hard to get on a day schedule like everyone else when I am not working. As for Josh, he's working hard at school and reading constantly. He's doing great. For right now we're just chuggin' along doing our thing. We'll keep y'all posted though!

1 comment:

{Amanda G} said...

We are so excited that you have a blog. It will be so much fun reading your happenings, even though we live across the street.