We are missing you Josh and Lauren and our sweet Deacon! I am hooked on this "gimme five" video! Can't stop watching it! You are right Josh, love the serious look when he finally gets down to the business of giving Mom five! So cute! We absolutely loved having you all stay with us! Love you dearly.----mom
3 comments:
That is very cute, Deacon seems like a very, very happy baby!!
We are missing you Josh and Lauren and our sweet Deacon! I am hooked on this "gimme five" video! Can't stop watching it! You are right Josh, love the serious look when he finally gets down to the business of giving Mom five! So
cute! We absolutely loved having you all stay with us! Love you dearly.----mom
Lauren, How are you guys!? I hate I didn't get to see you again before you left! Are you all settled back at home again?
Post a Comment