Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Baby's Room!

Here's a peek at our little boy's nursery. It's not much, but we love it! The video is about 6 minutes, so if you need to make popcorn, now's the time to do it. Haha! Enjoy!

7 comments:

katie said...

you guys are too cute! I wish we were closer. Love the room!

Ashley said...

I LOVE the room and cant wait to see Deacon!!! It will be here before you know it. Reagan will have another little cutie to love on! Love the shoes too, I was wondering what Josh had in that Janie and Jack bag:)

{Amanda G} said...

I love every inch of it but there's something really important missing! Can't wait to see him because he's gonna be way cuter than anything in the world! Oh, we're so excited!!

sarahelizabeth said...

I thought I was watching MTV Cribs for a minute and then I realized I was watching a tour of my own nephew's room! It looks soo good! I can't wait til he gets here! Love and miss you guys!

Laurie said...

Awwww! So cute! You guys did a great job! Can't wait to see that little cutie pie!

Sarah said...

I love his room!! Yall did a great job! And Lauren--you look GREAT. It's almost here!!! We're so excited for you guys!

Candice said...

the room is adorable! josh is an amazing artist, do you think we could hire his talents for our baby #2 bedroom?!?!? you all are so close - soon there will be a baby in that crib and your world will be upside down in the most amazing way!