This past Friday I had an OB appointment. For a while now Josh and I had been thinking of getting a 3-D ultrasound of the baby. We weren't really sure if we should spend the money on it until everyone that I had talked to said that they loved theirs. Well, I was coming up fast on 32 weeks, so the window for 3-D ultrasounds was closing. Luckily my doc pulled some strings and got us in the next day! We were thrilled! We got to spend an incredible hour with the ultrasound tech watching our little baby boy in 3/4-D, and it was so worth it. Here are some of our favorites.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
How could I not comment on our beautiful baby grandson?! He is just too adorable. We can't wait to snuggle him and hold that tiny hand! We are counting the days! We love you three. -Mom
Oh just reading Bitsy's comment got me all teary-eyed. We are so exicted to me little man that we can't hardly stand it. I am glad that you did it and that you will have those images to get you through the next 2 months.
sorry,I am a little slow, I meant meet little man. Forgive my slowness!!
he already looks handsome!! That is so fun.
Isn't it so amazing that they can do that!! We are so excited for you guys!! Not too much longer!
It is such a cool experience to see your little baby before they enter the world! He is already adorable - can't wait to meet him!
Post a Comment