Sunday, June 7, 2009

Deacon Goes to the Pool

This past Saturday we took Deacon to our neighbors' back yard pool here in Austin. They're gone for the summer and were kind enough to allow us to use it; so we had the pool all to ourselves. It was so fun to put him in his little swimsuit and hat! He looked so cute! We took a video before we left and then when we got to the pool, he decided it was a perfect time for a nap. Josh brought his swing over and I think he just succumbed to the breeze and the shade and was out in about 5 minutes. It was still nice though because Josh and I got to enjoy the pool, just the two of us. Here's to many more Saturdays like this one!

3 comments:

{Amanda G} said...

I'm still in love with him and have been seen I laid my eyes on him. So much fun and darn it, we are missing every minute of it. Okay, I know I have to accept that you are gone. Are you scared? I'm a little stalkerish, uh?

{Amanda G} said...

okay I mean since I laid my eyes on him. Man I'm loosing it!

Devin said...

Hey guys! I didn't realize you were in Austin for the summer...I'm so jealous! I was just telling Sarah how much I missed the food in Texas...Rudy's, the Salt Lick, Taco Cabana, the tacqueria's...Enjoy! I bet the grandparents are glad to have you as well!