Saturday, June 6, 2009

Daddy's Boy

Here's a quick picture of Josh and Deacon at lunch today. We didn't have our camera but luckily Grandpa had his cell phone to snap this shot. We cannot believe how much Deacon is growing! (We also took Deacon to the pool today so we will have a couple really short videos up soon).


3 comments:

{Amanda G} said...

Okay, he is getting so big! Have you forgot about me Ms. Lauren? I want updates on ya'll! I know you all are busy getting settled in so maybe I will just bug you and call you.

Sarah said...

Soo cute! I used to think he looked just like Josh but now I think he looks more like you. But i don't know! Love that smile though.

sarahelizabeth said...

Haha it also looks like Grandpa let Deacon borrown one of his shirts! He is soo cute! That's a good pic! Love you guys!