Sunday, July 26, 2009

Boy Interrupted

Ok, I know Deacon was in the exersaucer in the last post. I promise we don't leave him in there all day...he just has so much fun in there! In this video he's laughing hysterically when I tease him up and down. His laugh has so much personality now. It was all fun and games until Josh showed up to capture the moment. Deacon stopped dead in his tracks and got a little camera shy for a little bit. We just couldn't resist sharing it with you though!

2 comments:

Bitsy said...

This has got to be the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life!!! I'm lovin' the laugh!
He's our sweetie. Love you guys!
---mom

{Amanda G} said...

He is so stinkin' cute! I miss him and you all so much! I can't wait to get my hands on those cheeks. I'm starting the countdown for you all to come home and then we are never letting you leave again. Okay?