Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Jazzersaucer

I know we haven't posted in a while, but rest assured, we are doing well. Here is a picture of Deacon with his new best friend - the exersaucer. He is pretty good at occupying himself on that thing. He stays with one toy until he loses interest and then spins around to the next one. Our favorite thing is to watch his little legs below as he twists around. Also, he recently started rolling over so we will have to get some footage of that and post it on here. It's funny because it's like he has finally learned a new trick and wants to do it all the time. It always makes him smile too.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So handsome!! He looks so big. We need to get together again soon!

Kirk Graves said...

That is so exciting, I can't wait to see him, geez I feel like i've missed his whole childhood.

Candice said...

I can't believe he is already using one of those - it seems like just yesterday we were at your shower!!! He sure is cute! Glad you all seem to be doing so well in TX, but we miss you here! take care