For Deacon's first Halloween we decided to give him a taste of the wild west. He made the cutest little cowboy with his boots and hat! I guess it was also appropriate that he was a cowboy since we found out a week or so ago that we will be moving to Austin in December! Josh was accepted as a visiting student at the University of Texas so he will finish up his last semester at UT. We are very excited, although we will miss the friends we have here in Louisville very much!! We just put our house up for sale and hope to be in Austin just before Christmas time. Anyways, enjoy the video of our little cowboy!
Friday, October 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
congrats on your up coming move . i hope you keep blogging so we can see your cute little family .
Best of luck .
Happy Halloween
love his cowboy costume! And that is so exciting that you;ll be in Austin!!! I know Josh's parents will be thrilled = )
Oh goodness! I didn't even know you had a little boy. That is how out of touch I am with most things. He is just precious! Glad you are doing well! If you are ever back in NC let me know. Funny - I think I still have your phone number in my phone...the 919 one. I remember the good times we had with Jaclyn. You are just the best ever!
Austen will be the perfect place for a cute little cowboy like Deacon. He really is so cute!!
Post a Comment