New Year's Eve has always been special to Josh and I. Some of you already know our story, but for those of you who don't it began exactly 10 years ago. New Year's Eve was our anniversary before we got married, so we always celebrate it as more than just the beginning of a new year. Though we were just kids at the time, we always knew we would be together. Even though it seemed like love-at-first-sight, we also found in each other our best friend. For me, I had never met someone so easy to talk to, so quick to make me laugh...and easy on the eyes (as evidenced by this sweet old school picture below). We still love to reminisce about all the fun we had in our teenage years together.
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I love the picture from 1999. It was meant to be for sure! We each have our own little stories that are fun. Funny how time flies. Glad you are doing good and still having fun!
Absolutely the sweetest thing ever! I love your love story and so glad we know you all. Hope things are well!
Precious!! I am so glad you guys are here! We need to get together again!
Post a Comment