Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Deacon's Fave Four

Four things Deacon loves: Dogs, trucks, riding in shopping carts, and "driving." I know we haven't posted in a while so I (Josh) am posting a few pictures of Deacon's new favorite things while I have a minute between classes. He absolutely loves any kind of truck. He gets so excited anytime he sees one. He even makes a cute little truck sound while he's playing with his toy trucks. So far, Deacon also loves dogs. We of course don't have one, but whenever he sees one he gets really excited and goes right up to them. Third, he loves to ride in shopping carts. I guess he feels like a big boy. As you can see from the picture, he just relaxes and enjoys the ride. Lastly, he is obsessed with driving. Anytime we are in a parking lot or in the garage, he practically dives toward the driver's seat so he can play with the wipers and steering wheel. Here's the pictures, along with captions of what I picture him saying in each one...
"Mom, they're giving these puppies away... in exchange for money. Can we have one?!"
"Yeah, if you put it in 4-wheel drive it'll make it over this puzzle easily. Watch."

"Trust me Dad, I know right where the Cheerios are."


"I'm telling you, Office Max is having a sale. C'mon, I'll show you."

2 comments:

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

He is so cute and so different from the last picture you posted. Boys will be boys. Funny how the gender just comes right out without any prompting.

Julie Brown said...

He is such a big, beautiful boy!