Sunday, March 14, 2010

One Year Old!

Well our little man turned one on March 12th, so we had a little birthday party for him the next day. We invited some of his friends over to celebrate and he had a blast! He loves to be around other kids, and the event turned out pretty great. Enjoy!

Josh and Sarah made this sign for Deacon. (Adrienne if you're reading this, I totally copied you. I just loved Maddie's sign!)





























I can't believe how much he has grown and how fast he is learning! Josh and I could not love our Deacon more, and we are ever so thankful that Heavenly Father sent him to us.

2 comments:

{Amanda G} said...

Oh Happy Birthday Deacon! We love you so much and wish you were still here to celebrate your birthday! We hope you had the best day ever! We really miss you and your mommy & daddy!
Love,
Kirk, Amanda, Karter, Lakyn & Bentley

Hope Staves said...

Happy birthday BIG BOY! Before you know it you'll be driving !