Sunday, March 14, 2010

One Year Old (Part II)

Here is everyone singing "Happy Birthday" to Deacon. He's in his chair ready for his cupcake which he quickly devoured minutes later...although in this video he seems much more concerned with the candle than the cupcake. (Sorry for the poor quality videos...we had problems uploading). Note: For all you Freemans - I made Mom's Italian Cream Cake for the adults which turned out to be a hit. Wish you all could have been there to have a piece and celebrate with us. Miss and love y'all!

The night before his party (on his actual birthday) we let him open a few gifts. This video shows Deacon opening his very first birthday present which turned out to be his favorite. Believe it or not, Deacon loves Spongebob Squarepants (who he lovingly calls "Bum-Bob"). We bought him a small one a while back, but Aunt Sarah and Uncle Russ found one that is bigger than Deacon...and boy was he excited!

3 comments:

joshandval said...

Lauren, I did it! I found my blog!!! I am so happy because now I can comment on your blog :0) First of all, stop with the cuteness! Deacon is so precious and so big now. Seriously, what a handsome boy and I love that he says "bum-bob" I wish we could have been there to celebrate too. Please give him a big hug and kiss from us. Love ya, Valerie

katie said...

can't believe he is 1~ he is such a cutie:) Happy birthday Deacon.

CMortenson said...

oh my goodness...he's one!! i can't believe payton is not far behind him! and alexa LOVES spongebob and has since she was about 10 months old. he was affectionately called "bob-bob" around our house for quite some time. we have that same spongebob pillow too....i absolutely loved deacon's joy and excitement over it...so cute!!