
He's here!! This is Ben's fabulous newborn announcement (which I'm sending out this week!) that my sister-in-law Sarah made. The pictures were taken by my friend Tara who did such a great job. I love them!
Brand new :)
Our family...this was the best we could get.
Yay for brothers!
We blessed Ben this past Sunday on July 3rd. You can't really see his blessing outfit, but it's the cutest...trust me.
I had a pretty uneventful labor and delivery. I talked my OB into inducing me since I feared I would go past my due date like I did with Deacon, and my mom was coming right around then. Luckily my doctor did induce me, and everything went smoothly. Josh's parents watched Deacon that day while Josh and I were at the hospital. When we got there they got me settled and started the Pitocin. I got an (incredible may I say) epidural. The one where you're numb just enough so you don't feel the pain of the contraction, but you can still feel when they happen AND you can move your legs. It was the best. Ben came soon after with a few pushes. We fell in love with him instantly. When Deacon came to see him, he seemed very curious at first but soon lost interest. Since then he has become very affectionate with him, and we're all adjusting well. We can't wait to see how he'll grow and change!

6 comments:
Awww, guys, he is SO cute! Congratulations! I'm so glad you had a good and easy delivery. Love the announcement too, it's adorable.
: ) Yay Speirs Family!!!
Congratulations!! Just cute!!
CONGRATS!!! He is so handsome!! You guys have such a good looking family! Ben and Blake share the same birthday:)
I love the announcements! Yay for epidurals that work and easy labor!! Are we not the luckiest girls on the planet to have such an awesome friend Tara! The pictures turned out amazing. He is beautiful. I can't wait to meet Ben!
He is just precious! I really like the name too. Glad to hear everything went well...that is a blessing!
Congratulations, boys are so fun! Your family is darling!
Post a Comment