Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Going Private

Hello All!
We've decided to go private on our blog. I'll be changing it later this month, so leave your email if you still want to check up on us. If you don't want to leave it in a comment just email me or Message me on Facebook. I hope everyone's having a fabulous summer!
Love,
The Speirs'

13 comments:

Breea said...

Nice choice! travisbreea(at)gmail(dot)com
Thanks, Breea

Kirk Graves said...

kirktgraves@gmail.com

Karen said...

kglebgle@yahoo.com

Kim said...

Ooh pick me pick me!! texcubby@gmail.com

- Kim (Sarah's friend from Texas)

Alex and Jane said...

Barrus05@msn.com

Tara said...

tcshreeve@gmail.com

nelsonjeneen said...

Love to follow you!
nelsonjeneen@gmail.com
Jill

Sarah said...

gilreathsarah(at)gmail
...thanks guys!!

katie said...

i want in:) ctrkeg@hotmail.com

Beth said...

You have to add us Lauren. We are going to miss you guys soooo much!
beth.greenwald@gmail.com

lesha said...

i just found you.. of course I want to be kept in the loop:) leshas10@gmail.com

anica said...

anica.dehart@gmail.com

Daniel and Robin said...

teacherclements@gmail.com

we'd love to keep up :)