Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Memorial Day 2012 at Port Aransas

For Memorial Day weekend Josh and I took the kids and met up with Russ and Sarah down at the beach here in Texas. Now, being a Carolina girl I come from a land where the beach is second to none. I had pretty low expectations for the Texas beach, but we ended up having so much fun!! I'll always miss NC beaches, but a girl's gotta take what she can get! We stayed at the greatest place thanks to my friend Christina's recommendation. It had a big pool, so Deacon was set. The water was warm, and the weather was so nice. We'll be headed back to Port Aransas!


 We went on a walk one morning when the kids woke up incredibly early, hence my just-woke-up face.

 We didn't know what was up with all the seaweed, but a guy who lives there said it's not usually there. Hopefully it won't be the next time we go back.

 Dad dug a hole for him to sit in, and Deacon filled it up with water.

 Me and my Benny


No comments: