Sunday, November 2, 2008

22 Weeks and Counting!

Alright, alright...this is for all of you who keep asking to see "the bump." Yes, the bump is growing! I'm about 22 weeks now and getting bigger every day! I've really just sort of popped out in the past couple of weeks. It's weird feeling the growing pains and waking up bigger than when you went to sleep. Still, I'm in love with this little man already! Here we are in our backyard after church...


5 comments:

Laurie said...

Congratulations!!! We didn't even know you were having a baby. I am a little behind on reading your blog. Love that little baby bump! You look beautiful, Lauren! We are so excited for you. Boys are so much fun!

{Amanda G} said...

Yeah, we are in love with the little man too! And you my friend, look like a million bucks! Cutest little preggo lady ever!

Sarah said...

You look great!! We are so excited for y'all!!

Candice said...

Hey Lauren! You are so cute pregnant! Your adorable little belly makes me miss being pregnant - it is so cool! I can't wait to meet your little guy - I know he will have lots of fun with Luke and Karter. I'm glad we all live so close, it will be fun!

HAWAIIAN SIMPSON FAMILY said...

I didn't know you guys had a blog! I'm so glad I found it! You look amazing! I hope you're feeling well.