Ok, so we've been a little behind with the blog. Josh and I are still getting used to the blogging world. Anyway, I just wanted to share a few pics from a very special birthday of mine. On October 14 Josh and I found out that we are having a boy! I had worked the night before, so Josh let me sleep until about noon. When I got up he had a couple of surprises. One was a couple of maternity sweaters (since I'm getting bigger and it's getting colder!) that he picked out all by himself, and the other present was an edible arrangement! We've always joked about getting one since we drool over the commercials. For those of you who don't know what edible arrangments are, it's a bouquet of fruit. Ours had pineapple, melon, and my personal favorite chocolate covered strawberries. It was delicious! After I got ready we went to a fun birthday lunch before the ultrasound appointment. We got some pictures and a DVD of the entire ultrasound...Here's our baby boy's debut!
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
How awesome that you found out on your birthday!! I can't believe you worked the night before your birthday. Silly girl! Happy belated birthday! Love the pictures of your little peanut.
aww how sweet!...have you picked out a name for you little man?
Post a Comment