We've been trying to catch his little laugh while he sleeps for a while now. Of course we finally catch it while Josh is ordering from the KFC drive-thru. So just ignore the ordering of grilled chicken in the background : )
Monday, May 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Unbelievably adorable! His gorgeous blue eyes show up well in this video!Good luck on your church talks, we can't wait to hear them and see you!!! Oh, by the way,hope the grilled chicken was good. ;) Love you three!
I have never seen a kid laugh himself awake. How adorable!
Lauren and Josh, that is so cute!! He is just so adorable:)
Aww, so cute!! That's great that you got that on video!
I love it!! Babies make the best faces. What a cute little boy you have! Glad yall are doing well.
So I have watched this video like 50 times and it continues to be the cutest thing in the world! I cannot wait to see him and you guys in a few days! Love you!
Post a Comment