Friday, May 29, 2009

Happy Traveler

Just wanted to thank Deacon for being such a great traveler as of late. Lauren, Deacon and I recently drove down to Austin, TX for my internship and he was so good for us the whole way down. Just this past week, Lauren drove out to Tyler, TX to see some of her family and she snapped this picture of Deacon in his car seat. (I am sure she will post more later... I just wanted to put a little something up since we haven't posted in a while). Enjoy!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much he is changing...he is such a cutie pie!! It is so nice when they enjoy car rides. Makes the drive all the better!!

{Amanda G} said...

I'm crying as I am typing this. He is getting so big! We are so sad that we are missing everything! I love his cheeks! Oh, this sucks! I can't wait until you all get home. We are counting down the days.

sarahelizabeth said...

Haha oh man I love that little guy! Can't wait to see him in a few weeks!