Here's a collection of "Deacon's smile" pictures we have collected thus far. He has the sweetest little smile and we can't wait until we can actually make him laugh and smile anytime we want (for right now though, we are kinda at his mercy as to when he smiles).
6 comments:
he has such a cute smile!
His smile is so big in that fourth one! I love it!
He is so adorable! Way to go on such a cute little boy. (This is Aaron's wife BTW)
Whats up Speirs. I love the pictures of Deacon, what a cute little guy.
Josh, I can't sleep tonight after talking to you today and from getting so excited to see our sweet Deacon! (And of course you and Lauren!)These "smile" photos of him melt my heart! You and Lauren are the best parents. See you soon! Love you.
I love his little face. What a little darling! I hope everything is going well with all of you. If you are ever in Salt Lake give us a ring.
Post a Comment