Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

This has been a such a wonderful (and exhausting) Thanksgiving. We had the missionaries from our church over this year, which meant I had to pull out the big guns. I wanted to make a big Thanksgiving dinner just the way my mom does, so I planned for about a week and I think I called her 50 times in the past 2 days. All in all everything turned out great. I don't think I would've changed anything except for the mounds of leftovers we have in our fridge.

Josh and I are thankful for a lot this year. We are thankful for each other, for the gospel, but most of all for our little boy. He has brought a whole new meaning to our lives, and we are so grateful that Heavenly Father sent him to us. We though we'd reminisce a little about Thanksgivings past, so here's a picture from last Thanksgiving with our bun in the oven, and then a picture from today with our little turkey.

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Thanksgiving 2008

Thanksgiving 2009


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooo cute!! You all look great!:)

Sarah said...

Nice work! Having the Missionaries and everything...I don't think I would know where to start. = ) Glad y'all had a great Thanksgiving!

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

I can't believe you cooked Thanksgiving all by yourself. I love (I mean...I do cook) and I doubt I would attempt that. That is scary to me. But if I did...I would call my mom tons too in order to make sure I did it just the way I remember.