Thursday, November 19, 2009

Keeping Watch

Deacon is at such a fun age right now. He is all over the place these days crawling here and there. Just recently he has started pulling up on everything. The other day he found himself at our backdoor and quickly made it one of his favorite places to play. He loves to pull himself up on the glass and make himself laugh at anything and everything he sees outside. It's so darn cute I had to catch it on film!

3 comments:

{Amanda G} said...

This is so stinkin' cute! I am glad that you caught it on film for all of us to enjoy. So I am going to give you a warning. You have to keep up on your blog when you all move. If you don't, well then you will be in trouble. So please, please for me!

Bitsy said...

This latest video just gets us more excited to see you everyday!
Deacon sounds like he said "Yeah" after you said to the camera, he's learning to get up and down! I just know he said it! We love our little guy and you two as well!!!!

Anonymous said...

He is so cute and doesn't even look like the same little baby I met!! =) I am excited to see you guys again soon! Happy Thanksgiving!