Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween 2011

We got back from our trip on October 30, and Josh and I were exhausted to say the least. I guess with all the trip preparations I never thought about Halloween costumes for the boys until the day before we needed them. So the night before Halloween as Josh and I were falling asleep in our bed, Josh said how about angry birds? Deacon loves to play that game on Josh's phone, so we somehow made it happen. No one else had that idea in our neighborhood, and we got a ton of compliments! We were pretty proud of ourselves for whipping these up in a hurry and making two of the cutest angry birds ever!!



 We barely got a picture before we left because Deacon was so excited!

 This cat has been up for about a month and every time we'd drive by it Deacon would comment on it, so we had to get a picture with it.

 This little thing moved and talked kind of scary. Deacon wasn't too sure about it, but eventually came closer to check it out and see that it's not real.


6 comments:

Bitsy said...

Awwwww! So cute! I could see the excitement in Deacon's face! I wish we could have been there! What talented artists you are, If grandpa and grandma were voting you'd win 1st place! Love you guys, thanks for blogging. love, Mom

Breea said...

Happy Halloween! They look so adorable, way crafty!!! I am glad you guys had a fun trip and tell Josh Congrats on the Cow!!! We miss you guys!

Sarah said...

i am SO impressed with your halloween costumes...especially since they were "last-minute."
And that is really awesome about Josh's art cow! How cool!
We really enjoyed seeing you guys while you were here. I'm so glad I was finally able to meet your most adorable boys! : )

Alex and Jane said...

It is so fun to catch up on all your posts! Your boys are dang cute! That's so interesting that you are in San Antonio-- Alex is applying to a school there or very near there. We could be neighbors and our boys could be best buds! I think it's a great plan!

Alex F said...

Awww! That's so adorable! I LOVE it!!

Crystal and Brad Barger said...

Halloween is so much more fun with little ones that are super excited about it all. Glad you had fun and the boys had a good time. Great outfits!