Friday, April 17, 2009

One Month Appointment

Deacon had his one month check up this past Tuesday so we thought we would take the camera along to document the experience. It was sad because he was so happy in the morning and had no idea what was in store for him at the appointment... getting his shot. We can't believe how fast he is already growing! We love him so much! We included just a few pictures from the appointment. In the end, Deacon probably did better than we did with his shot. He was a strong little boy and only cried for a few seconds.

Who's that handsome guy in the mirror? I know I have seen him somewhere.

Just after Deacon got his shot. You can see his little band-aid on his left leg : (

Heading home he was very sweet. He just kinda looked around and looked out the window.



1 comment:

Bitsy said...

I liked the live version better but at least in the pictures we didn't have to hear him cry (that's kind of hard). We just love him and can't get enough Deacon pictures or video-Love Dad