Sunday, April 5, 2009

A Quick Laugh

Here's a fun little video. We kiss him all the time but this was the first time we caught a little laugh on film!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

What a little cutie pie! I had to laugh at the beginning when he wouldn't cooperate. You should learn right now that they almost never perform for you. LOL! Broggie loved seeing the "baby".

Hope Staves said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hope Staves said...

how cute. I second what Laurie said they will almost never perform on camera, it's sure bliss when they do.

it looks like you guys are enjoying each other :)

Candice said...

you are so lucky to have already caught a giggle - AND captured it on camera! I think Luke was 2 months old before I acheived that! You all are already pros! I hope you are loving every minute of being a new mom - you are doing great!!!!!