Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day in the Life of Deacon

Here are a few random pictures of Deacon. Hope you like them. He has been such a joy... he is a very sweet little guy!

Sleeping in my swing.

Dressed to go with Mommy to pick up Dad. Thanks for the shoes Aunt Valerie!

Puckering up for Mom.


Bath time... I know I don't look like I love it, but I do.


Getting all dried off by Dad.


More bath time.


Finally, some time to rest.






4 comments:

{Amanda G} said...

He's such a lucky boy with such a great life! I must admit though, it looks like it might be a little tough. ha/ha It was good to see you all yesterday. Hope you are having a good day!

Bitsy said...

Oh, we can't wait until we can hug that little guy again! The countdown 'til his blessing is on!
His eyes are still that beautiful blue/green color. Great photos you all took. You've captured his cuteness! Love you----Mom

Chioma said...

This is the #1 blog in our apartment. Love all the pictures! He is adorable!

Ashley said...

Oh Lauren, he's a cutie! Isn't having a boy the most fun ever? Loved the bath shots by the way, Andrew loves his bath too! Miss you too, come and visit us in sunny FL anytime!