Sunday, March 15, 2009

The First Few Days

Here are some more pictures of our little guy. Enjoy!

One of Mommy's first kisses


Sooo happy he's here!


Making sure his pacifier doesn't fall out.


Napping after a full belly.


Surveying his new world.


Just cute.


He will protect his pacifier at all costs.


Stretching with Daddy.

Loungin' with Dad.


Thinking about how his life has been over the past few days.

5 comments:

{Amanda G} said...

So I confess! I'm stalking your blog for more pics of Deacon everyday. Yeah, I know you all live across the street, but I can't seem to get enough of him. He melts my little heart! I am so happy for you all!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, he is so cute! I am just like amanda, looking everyday for more pics. He is just precious and I know you are enjoying every minute, as you should b/c they grow up soo fast! Congrats again!!

Laurie said...

I love the last one. That is so adorable. He is sooo freakin' cute! We wish we were there to squeeze him.

chris said...

i think he looks just like bitsy! chris cunninghiam

ALC Wedding Photography said...

Hey Guys! We ran into your blog and we just wanted to say CONGRATS on the lil one! We had no idea!!!! He's SOOO CUTE!!!! We hope you guys are doing well! keep in touch!