Thursday, March 19, 2009
First Day Out
This post is titled mostly after the video below. We took Deacon to the pediatrician's office for his one week check-up a couple days ago. He did great! I love this video because he has his eyes open. He is so cute when he is wide awake and looking around. The other pictures are just a few more Josh has taken. He was on his Spring Break this past week (great timing) and so he has been able to be quite the shutterbug for us.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay so I want you to know I've made my little 'brag book' photo album and have showed darling Deacon's pictures to the grocery bag boy, fast food window lady, to cleaners clerk! So fun! They all thought he was soooo cute! Love the latest posts. What color are those eyes looking like? We love you!----Mom
oops, I meant to use the word "shown" in my last post. Sorry. heehee---love you, mom
Post a Comment