
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Deacon Aaron Speirs
Well, I wanted to make a quick post on behalf of Lauren since she is still in her bed. But, as you probably guessed, our baby boy has arrived!! His name is Deacon Aaron Speirs and he was 7lbs 1oz and 20 1/4 inches. He arrived on March 12th at 6:49 in the morning. We will post more pictures soon, but here are a few of my favorites so far. We love him so much!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
OMG, he is sooo cute!! I cant wait to get my hands on him! I hope Lauren is feeling well-if you guys need anything just let us know. Congrats!!
Congrats, guys! We can't wait to meet your little one. We love the name Deacon.
We're already in love. Tell him we've loved him long before today! Tell him how lucky he is to have such wonderful parents. We will see all of you soon! Oh goodness! What a sweetie!!
Please forgive me. I'm a little on the slow side today. The deletes are from me.
Yay! Congratulations you two, he is PERFECT. What an amazing time for your family...enjoy every moment--it goes by so quickly!!
Congrats you guys. Glad to see your all doing well.
congrats! i hope mom and baby are doing well! lauren, when you're back on your feet and have had some time getting used to this new mommy thing, i want to pick your brain about delivering at suburban...since you work there and all! i'm sad that you won't be back at work in time for me to have my baby but at home with your little man is where you need to be. anyways, congrats again!
collette mortenson
Hey guys! I just found your blog from Jill Nelson's sidebar - and so glad I did!!!
HUGE CONGRATS!!! I know you guys will be the best parents ever. :)
Keep in touch!
Welcome to the Parents Club! Congratulations on your adorable baby boy. He is so sweet! Please let me know if you need dinner or anything! Enjoy your first weeks as a family! It's so exciting - what a blessing!
Congratulations!!!! We are so glad that he finally decided to make his appearance. He is such a cutie. Enjoy all of the cuddle time that you can while you can! :)
Congrates to the proud parents! Enjoy every minute it goes by so fast!! He is so cute, you all so such a cute family.
congrats you guys - he's a handsome little dude
Post a Comment