Tuesday, March 10, 2009

No, Not Yet...


Just a quick post so y'all aren't wondering. No, no baby yet. His due date was March 9th, which officially makes him late. He must take after me then because Josh is always on time for things. We are getting impatient waiting for his arrival but will try to post something as soon as we can after he gets here. Hope all is well with everyone.

4 comments:

Peanut said...

Hey Lauren and Josh-I hope the baby doesn't wait too much longer. Congratulations!
Sonnet

Sarah said...

Bounce on a medicine ball! That worked for me! = )

Laurie said...

Poor Lauren! I do have to laugh at your little ticker that says that your baby is now 2 days old. LOL! That would tick me off if I was still pregnant. Hang in there! ;)

Hope Staves said...

hang in there it wont last forever (just may feel like it)