Monday, March 16, 2009

Hanging out at Home

I know, we're probably getting a little overzealous with our posting now, but we just thought these few pictures had to be shared. Indulge us.

A little bed head.

Just getting comfortable.


Trying to make a phone call?


Happily dreaming.



Making himself laugh (or getting some gas out), probably the latter.




12 comments:

Hope Staves said...

Aww he has a full head of hair !It was hard to tell with a hat on.He got a cute little smile.
I bet the 3 of you are glad to be home.
P.s i love the the video of him waking up!

Anonymous said...

Josh and Lauren, you guys have such a sweet little boy! He is adorable...

Candice said...

Can't believe you already caught a pic of him smiling! I am so jealous!!! What a sweetie!!!

KQ said...

Don't ever think you're posting too many pics of him! He's too cute not to show the rest of us. Hope you're enjoying every minute.

Grandma and Grandpa Speirs said...

Deacon is a doll...I love all the pics! More please! In the phone call picture I think he was trying to reach his great Aunt Char! How many buttons has Grandpa Jim and Grandma Bitsy popped? Can't wait till Deacon comes to Texas for a visit:) Sure love you kids...you did good work!

{Amanda G} said...

I agree! Please don't stop posting pics of little Deacon. I know I can't get enough of him. He is such a little cutie! We love him so much.

katie said...

He is so handsome!! I am really happy for you guys.

HAWAIIAN SIMPSON FAMILY said...

Congratulations you guys! What a beautiful baby you have:) I hope you guys enjoy being new parents. By the way I haven't slept in 5 years. Welcome to my world Lauren! hahaha

Sarah said...

I love the ones of him smiling. So sweet!

TX (E) Oil Barron said...

Hey Josh and Lauren can you post the video of him doing his first layup. It is March Madness you know. So Glad Josh had the Carolina T on at the hospital. Way to start the boy off right in life. Now just get him some Rush Limbaugh playing and make sure he has primary songs while going off to sleep. He's really a cute fella and we are so happy for you guys!!! doug

We loved looking at the pictures and have been grinning ear to ear with lots of "aaahhhs". Absolutely beautiful! Love the name too. Life is good isn't it!!! shannon

Bessie said...

Congrats! He is gorgeous! Hope everyone is doing well. Enjoy him every day, it goes by so fast! There are never too many pictures! Love, Aunt Chris and the Colson boys

Bitsy said...

All we can say is WOW! What a sweet experience it was to be with our baby grandson on the day he was born! We miss you all so much! We are glued to your blog, please post those recent photos. We love you and can't wait to hug you all when Deacon is blessed!